You can search here to find the next role on your career path. Once you have found a role where you feel you can add value, and that meets your experience and capability, use our e-Recruitment system to apply.
The Recruitment Process
Wherever in the world you apply, our local recruitment team will provide a professional, timely and responsive service. It is important to know that we are thorough in our approach to selecting the right person both for the job, and for our company. The recruitment process can take up to nine weeks from your application through to offer stage should you be successful, and our recruiters will keep you informed every step of the way.
Once we receive your application, we’ll analyse your skills and experience to assess your match to the role profile. You’ll then be contacted by one of our recruitment team.
The next phase is a series of individual interviews with the Human Resources team – either by phone or face-to-face interview. If you’re successful, you will then be interviewed by the appropriate hiring manager. It is worth noting that we’ll be looking at your potential fit with our culture as well as exploring your achievements and motivations.
Throughout the process, we’ll use competency-based interviewing techniques that will draw on your experiences and real examples from your professional life.
If you are applying for a graduate position and you are successful at interviewing stage, you may be asked to an Assessment Centre. Here you’ll be assessed alongside other candidates and you’ll have the opportunity to demonstrate you have the knowledge, skills and abilities to make a lasting impression.
Certain positions may require assessments such as:
- The assessments we use cover the following areas – abstract, verbal and numerical reasoning as well as personality and motivational profiling
- We use this to give us additional information on your suitability for the position that you are applying for. You will be given the opportunity to receive verbal feedback as part of the psychometric testing stage.
- A case study is an opportunity for you to showcase your experience.
- You will be given a scenario relevant to the job you've applied for, and be asked to prepare a short presentation or response. You will present this back to the hiring manager, whilst at the same time, receiving verbal feedback on your approach.
- Some positions may require you to undergo a pre-placement medical assessment. The details of an assessment will be given to you if relevant to the position you are applying for.
- Psychometric testing
Our team will conduct at least two reference checks from your previous employers to ensure that your potential fit with our culture is right, as well as exploring such things as your management and leadership style.
Your right to work in the country of your employment, and original copies of your qualifications, will also be validated by our recruitment team.
The first thing we offer you is congratulations on reaching this stage. We’ll welcome you to the Nestlé team and give you more information about your induction. To reach this stage generally takes about nine weeks.
Our induction programs vary from market to market. However, they all include a welcome to your department, an introduction to your function and role objectives, and an overview of our business. We will ensure that you have the information you need to meet the responsibilities and obligations of being a Nestlé employee, as well as give you a thorough understanding of our business principles, global roadmap, and the way our business is structured across the Oceania region. Throughout your first few months, you’ll be provided plenty of opportunity to access all the tools and support you will need to succeed.