As the world's largest food and beverage company, Nestlé has plenty of opportunities for you to make an impact through the work you do in a truly global business.
BUTTER-MENTHOL Medicated Lozenges are an Aussie favourite that Australians have been turning to for generations with that great taste they know and love. With the active ingredients of Menthol & Vitamin C, BUTTER-MENTHOL medicated lozenges provides comforting relief of mild sore throats and stuffy noses whilst giving your throat a snuggle. BUTTER-MENTHOL Lozenges have no artificial colours and are proudly Made in Australia.
These medicines may not be right for you. Read the label before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your healthcare professional.
Introducing the BUTTER-MENTHOL Range, all proudly Australian Made:
BUTTER-MENTHOL Frequently Asked Questions:
During pregnancy you may have specific requirements which need to be taken into account. It is important that you use the products only as directed and do not exceed the recommended dose. Before consuming these products we recommend consulting a healthcare professional to ensure our products are suitable for your needs.
- Do not exceed a dose of 30 lozenges for adults and 20 lozenges for children under 12 years of age in 24 hours.
- Not suitable for children under 5 years old without medical advice
If symptoms persist, consult a health care professional. Do not use if pack is damaged.
- Do not exceed a dose of 60 lozenges for adults and 40 lozenges for children under 12 years in 24 hours.
- Not suitable for children under 5 years old without medical advice.
If symptoms persist talk to your health professional. Do not use if pack is damaged.
Where to buy:
- Available in leading grocery and convenience stores.
For further information, please call 1800 025 361 in Australia.