1. What is the selection and application process?
2. Am I eligible to apply?
To be eligible, you should be in your final year of university or have completed your studies within two years of starting the NextGen Nestlé Program. You'll also need either permanent residency or citizenship.
3. When does the program commence?
The program starts in January each year.
4. I've been invited to attend an assessment centre. Are you able to help with travelling costs?
We will help subsidise travel and accommodation (where applicable) to attend assessment centres if you are regional or interstate from the location of the assessment centre. We'll discuss this with candidates who are shortlisted.
5. What if I'm invited to an assessment centre but I can't attend that day?
Assessment centre dates are fixed and unfortunately, cannot be changed.
6. If I finish my degree halfway through the year, can I start earlier?
We consider this on a case-by-case basis depending on our business needs.
7. How long is the program?
The program is a two-year rotation program.
8. Can I apply for the program again?
Yes – if you fit within the eligibility criteria
9. If I am successful and need to relocate, will Nestlé help me with this?
Yes – Nestlé will provide support and contribute to relocation costs. We'll discuss our policies with successful candidates.
10. Who can I talk to about my application / selection process?
Email us at [email protected] for any questions.