Time-poor Aussies looking for a healthy start to their morning on-the-go need look no further. Uncle Tobys has just introduced two brand new delicious varieties as part of its portable Breakfast Bakes range – Roasted Cashew & Vanilla Flavour and Peanut Butter.
Uncle Tobys ambassador and nutritionist Kathleen Alleaume says, “Our busy lives don’t always allow us the time to sit down to enjoy our breakfast, but if we don’t, we often find ourselves grazing on unhealthy snacks throughout the day.”
“A satisfying bite that fits into the palm of your hand, Uncle Tobys Oats Breakfast Bakes have the same amount of oats as a bowl of porridge1. Breakfast Bakes are an excellent source of whole grains and are Low GI which means they help provide longer lasting energy2.”
Research from 2019 revealed consuming whole grains at breakfast may help you to crave less added and natural sugars, refined grains, and unhealthy snacks throughout the day3.
“The Uncle Tobys Oats Breakfast Bake is perfect for busy families on the run, as it is a source of protein and is high in fibre to support a healthy digestive system2.”
Each Uncle Tobys Oats Breakfast Bake has a Health Star Rating of 4 or 4.5 and is made from wholesome ingredients without any artificial colours or flavours. And, if you have 10 seconds to spare, Uncle Tobys Oats Breakfast Bakes can also be heated up in the microwave to be enjoyed as a warm option on-the-go.
- Uncle Tobys Oats Breakfast Bakes are available from Coles, Woolworths and independent supermarkets as 65g x 4-packs (260g) in five varieties, with a RRP of $6.00:
- NEW Uncle Tobys Oats Breakfast Bakes Peanut Butter
- NEW Uncle Tobys Oats Breakfast Bakes Roasted Cashew & Vanilla Flavour
- Uncle Tobys Oats Breakfast Bakes Honey & Almond
- Uncle Tobys Oats Breakfast Bakes Berry Harvest Flavour
- Uncle Tobys Oats Breakfast Bakes Apple & Cinnamon
1 A 34g Uncle Tobys Original Quick Sachet
2 As part of a healthy, varied diet
3 Fayet-Moore F, et al. Breakfast Choice Is Associated with Nutrient, Food Group and Discretionary Intakes in Australian Adults at Both Breakfast and the Rest of the Day. Nutrients. Nutrients 2019, 11(1), 175; https://doi.org/10.3390/nu11010175