QUICK-EZE antacid tablets provide rapid relief from Heartburn & Indigestion by neutralising stomach acid fast.
- QUICK-EZE Original Multipack (60 tablets)
- QUICK-EZE Chewy Peppermint Multipack (24 chews)
- QUICK-EZE Chewy Forest Berry Multipack (24 chews)
- QUICK-EZE Original Stick (12 tablets)
- QUICK-EZE Chewy Peppermint Stick (8 chews)
- QUICK-EZE Chewy Forest Berry Stick (8 chews)
What is an antacid? How does it work?
- A type of medication (which in the case of QUICK-EZE is alkaline in nature) that works by neutralizing excess stomach acid.
What are the active ingredients in QUICK-EZE?
- Each QUICK-EZE Original Multipack/Stick product contains Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Trisilicate and Magnesium Carbonate Hydrate.
- Each QUICK-EZE Chewy product contains Calcium Carbonate.
Can QUICK-EZE be taken during pregnancy?
- QUICK-EZE is usually suitable for use during pregnancy. Always talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicine in pregnancy
Is QUICK-EZE suitable for kids?
- QUICK-EZE products are not suitable for children under 6.
How many tablets can I take per day? Is there a maximum?
- Maximum daily dose: Adults 12 tablets, Children (6-12 years) 6 tablets.
Can it be used with other antacids / liquids / prescription PPIs for breakthrough symptoms?
- QUICK-EZE products can be used as a complementary product with liquids for on-the-go & PPIs for breakthrough symptoms.
Talk to your doctor first if considering taking more than one product for heartburn & indigestion relief, including before using QUICK-EZE products with other medicines.
Any common allergens?
- Chewy QUICK-EZE contains SOY
How to help your heartburn & indigestion:
Heartburn & Indigestion can be triggered by a number of factors such as lifestyle, diet and pregnancy.
How you can help your Heartburn & Indigestion:
- Avoid spicy, fatty or greasy foods
- Eat in moderation
- Lower your stress levels
- Don’t eat late at night
QUICK-EZE is not suitable for children under 6 or patients with impaired kidney function. Seek medical advice if symptoms persist or for continuous use beyond 2 weeks, or if taking other medication. If pregnant, do not exceed the recommended dose unless under medical supervision.
For further information, please call 1800 025 361 in Australia or 0800 830 840 in New Zealand.