Nestlé Oceania is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Swiss-based, global food and beverages company, Nestlé S.A.
Nestlé Oceania is part of the Swiss-based, global food and beverages company, Nestlé S.A.
The Oceania region encompasses Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific, including Papua New Guinea, New Caledonia, Fiji, French Polynesia, the Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, Tonga, Samoa and the small islands of Tuvalu, Niue, the Cook Islands, Kiribati, Nauru, Tokelau, Wallis & Futuna and Pitcairn.
Nestlé Oceania employs more than 5,000 people in over 70 offices, factories and distribution centres strategically located across the region.
Nestlé registered its first trademark in Oceania in New Zealand in 1885, and opened its first office in Australia in Sydney in 1908.
While much of our focus is on providing local products for local needs, we also take advantage of export opportunities where they arise.
Nestlé Oceania brands include: Nescafé, Milo, Maggi, KitKat, Allen’s and Uncle Tobys.
Other Nestlé operations in the region include:
- Cereal Partners Worldwide: Cheerios, Milo cereal, Nesquik cereal, Uncle Tobys Plus, Uncle Tobys O&G and Uncle Tobys Cereals
- Nestlé Professional: Nescafé, Maggi, Andronicus and Buitoni
- Nestlé Purina PetCare: Pro Plan, Pro Plan Veterinary Diets, Friskies, Purina One, Beneful, Lucky Dog, Beyond, Fancy Feast, Felix, Supercoat, TotalCare, PetLife and Tidy Cats.
- Infant Nutrition: Nan, Lactogen (Infant Formula)
- Healthcare Nutrition: Sustagen, Optifast
- Nespresso: Nespresso systems
- Nestlé Waters: San Pellegrino, Perrier and Vittel
- Nestlé Skin Health: Galderma
Some Nestlé brands are produced under licence:
Nestlé branded yoghurts and dairy desserts are produced under licence by Parmalat
Lean Cuisine branded meals are produced under licence by Simplot