Pop-up store celebrates ALLEN'S 125 years
Lolly-lovers are in for a treat with the first-ever ALLEN’S Lolly Bar pop-up store allowing Sydney-siders to pick and mix childhood classics, create bespoke lolly jars, try never-before-seen limited edition lollies and reminisce over the return of some classic favourites.
Launching on Tuesday 29 November, the ALLEN’S Lolly Bar will be open right up to Christmas at Westfield Sydney
“Sydney-siders have asked for something new and the ALLEN’S team has responded with the ultimate corner store experience,” says Martin Brown, Nestlé’s Head of Confectionery.
“Lolly-lovers can personalise their very own labels, build their dream ALLEN’S lolly combo or indulge in amazing one-off limited edition lollies only available at the Sydney Westfield pop-up,” says Mr Brown.
Brand new ALLEN’S lollies – just for Sydney
A trip to the ALLEN’S Lolly Bar would not be complete without checking out the Limited Edition lollies. Only available at the Lolly Bar, the ALLEN’S team has come up with new lollies and some yummy twists on cult favourites. The ALLEN’S Lolly Bar Limited Editions include:
- Set to ignite smiles all round, ALLEN’S Funny Teeth come in four delicious flavours and colours - try crisp apple-mint, fruity berry-mint, summery pineapple-mint or the original vanilla-mint
- Not only tasty, the ALLEN’S Aussie Mix is a tribute to some of Australia’s best known icons – the pack includes Harbour Bridge, kangaroo, koala, Aussie map and boomerang shaped lollies
- A soft dollop of chocolate flavoured jelly on top of a creamy vanilla flavoured base. ALLEN’S Choc & Creams are new twist on the classic ALLEN’S Strawberries & Cream
- ALLEN’S Choc-Coated Bananas and Raspberries are a creamy chocolate twist on the classic banana and raspberry flavoured jelly lollies
Green Frogs and Spearmint Leaves are back!
- Old favourites (but no longer available) ALLEN’S Spearmint Leaves and ALLEN’S Green Frogs are back by popular demand, but only as Limited Edition packs at the ALLEN’S Lolly Bar.
- “With 125 years in confectionery we know that listening is the key to creating lollies the nation loves. We can’t wait to see Sydney’s creations at the ALLEN’S Lolly Bar and to spread some sweet smiles this Christmas,” says Mr Brown.